About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Monday, August 23, 2010

To Make Me Happy

It has been a week of just Ethan and I, and occasionally I get a little (...ok a lot) lonely. Price has been gone a little over a month and Preston is in New York having the time of his life with the east coast family, and he won't be back for another week. So, because i can't have all three of my guys with me, I simply remember some of my favorite things, and then i don't feel so sad...maybe they can put a smile on your face to :)


..."I like it" by Enrique Iglesias; EVERY SINGLE time i hear this song, i turn it up full blast and dance like a teenage girl in the 80's who has had WAY too much caffeine!! I absolutely L O V E it!!!


...With much thanks to Ms. Nicole Chirolo, i have become a "GLEEK" and have very much enjoyed being in control of the remote the past few days


...My wedding ring; because diamonds really are a girls best friend, and it reminds me of how lucky i am to have what i have.


...Nail polish; the brighter the better


...Flowers; lilies are my favorite but i don't discriminate, they are all beautiful


...I love that GAP is using tattooed, rugged looking male models, it's a nice change from the skinny, super preppy, slightly feminine looking guys of the past


...CHOCOLATE; there really doesn't need to be an explanation, because really, who doesn't love chocolate???


...Red Bull; Yes, I am a Mom and Yes i do have a full time job, enough said


...Money; this may seem shallow, but i think money creates a feeling of security


...Sunsets; calming, peaceful and B-E-A-utiful!


...But nothing, I MEAN NOTHING can make me feel as happy as when i have these three handsome guys with me!! I miss you Price and Preston and can't wait for us all to be together again!



Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs
XOXO The Wallings

No comments:

Post a Comment