About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines day

Valentines day is one of my favorite holidays. Not because of romantic gestures, or flowers, or dates... I like it for the candy!! ;) chocolate is defiantly one sure fire way to win my heart. The kids and I did a few projects (as well as indulged in pounds, YES pounds, of chocolates). We decorated chocolate covered strawberries and made valentines day cards. It was cute an I was WAY impressed at how well Preston used the scissors! He cut a heart shape like a pro! Poor little lefty Ethan had trouble with the righty scissors. I need to go get him some lefty ones. Maverick was just about 3 months old and had a check up. It's no surprise that the little chunky was in the 97% tile for his weight ;) he LOVES his milk about as much as his mama loves her candy! He was 16lbs 14oz! This little man is growing so fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment