About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Two Days!

It is two days to Christmas, and what am i doing???.....WORKING! Can you believe it? Ugh! All I can think about is being home with my two sick little babies, my hubby (who is only home for 2 weeks), my mom and sister in law.

BUT...at least i have a new picture of my little stud with Santa at my desk to remind me of home and keep me in the holiday spirit!



One of the great things at out company is that around the holidays, the "big boss" walks around with little gifts (in stockings, easter eggs, etc.) for everyone. The majority of them have a dollar and a piece of candy in them, but if you're one of the lucky ones,(which i wasnt) you get things like: $100, a Wii, Kindal, digital camera, gift baskets..you get the idea. It's pretty sweet!



The only good part about working this close to the holidays is the POTLUCKS!!!! People bring in some pretty delicious treats! I brought almond roca (recipe courtsey Mrs. Jessica Marcum) and peanut butter bon bon (courtsey Mrs. Margie Blach). This yummy little number below is a "banana pudding split" aka Y-U-M-M-O! Thank you LaTonya.



This was my breakfast...soon to be followed by an extra large helping of heartburn!! But well worth it!


Only a few more hours and im home free for three whole days!! Yippee. Merry Christmas everyone,

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment