About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jillian Michaels

Maverick is one week away from being 6 months old (NOOOO! Not already!) and I am still 15-20 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Not to mention the massive amount of toning that needs to still take place. It is offically time to get serious! This is where Jillian Michaels 90 day body revolution comes in. Monday was my 1st day on the program. The 1st 7 days is a detox diet and 2 workouts a day. The workouts haven't been too hard but getting up at 4:10 am to do those workouts has been rough. Today is the 1st day i've been really sore and HUNGRY!! I broke my diet a little and had some nuts. I thought i was going to DIE! Price is doing the diet too (BUT i'm going to call him out on how much he has cheated) and weighed himself this morning and has already lost 12 pounds! IN 3 DAYS PEOPLE!!!!! I know i will not have that kind of result, but I'm hoping to and it motivates me to keep at it. This weekend will be torture with the driving, and the junk food that comes with road trips plus my sister Ashlee's fantastic baking. Luckly my dad has an amazing garden with the most delicious tomatoes EVER so i'll try to eat as much of his veggies as possible. I'm sure i'll slip a little but am going to try to stay on point. Bikini body here i come (fingers crossed :( ) XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment