About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Anticipation

OH BOY!! I can't wait for this weekend! The family and I are headed up to Modesto tomorrow night for my littlest nieces 1st birthday bash, The Hungry Little Catipillar style! I haven't seem those adorible little faces since February and I'm dying to hug, kiss and spoil those little cuties! I'm, of course, excited to see the rest of the brood as well. It's going to be a long drive and I'm sure there will be WAY too much junk food consumscion, but it'll all be worth it. Pictures to follow....get ready for Walling boys in BOW TIES!! I've got to do what I can with my boys clothes while I can since I can't work with tutu's, bloomers, hair bows or pink. Price hates it but I L-O-V-E the preppy matching outfits. Have a great weekend everyone! Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs!! XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment