About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Nicoles visit

Last week on the eve of my best friend comming to visit, i took a look in my fridge and was pretty disappointed with what i saw...


There was NO WAY i could be the proper host to my favorite guest without at least the essentials, so i went shopping!!! Shopping for food is my ALL TIME FAVORITE activity (which is why im mentioning this right now).




So, $200 dollars later and only a few hours until she arrived, i happily munched on some of my newly purchased goods, and basked in the glory of a well stocked home. :)

Nicole and i have been friends since sophmore year in high school when we met in english class AND on the soccer field. We've been great friends ever since. Since graduation, we've made it a point to stay in close contact with weekly chats and visits every few months. Since i visited her in S.L.O. at the end of July, (which was a FANTASTIC weekend full of fried fair food, shopping, and drinking/dancing downtown)it was her turn to come my way and visit good ol' San Diego. We couldn't have asked for better weather, so we decided to take advantage of it and take a trip to Sea World!!!











We had a blast, but it was hot and we were exausted by the end of the day. The only not so great part was Ethan puking on me at the shark encounter. YUCK! I think Nicole was pretty surprised by the whole "kids at a theme park" experience, but she was a champ and there is NO WAY i could have handled both my boys there without her help! By the time we got back home, cleaned up, and got the kids in bed, we were wiped! But we still managed to put on some fancy shoes...

...and go out for dinner and have some girl time without the rugrats tugging us in all different directions and fighting for the attention of one of us.


Once again, we stayed up WAY TOO LATE (we cant help it, we're girls who love to chat and we never see each other) and we woke up WAY TOO EARLY thanks to the munchkins. But after a yummy dessert breakfast and a little Glee...






...we pepped up only to have to say goodbyes (tear)!
Hopefully one day we will live in the same town again, but until then, i count the weeks until out next visit. Love you lady!

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawww girl, love you too!!! Thanks for the blog, I had a blast. I wasn't surprised by "kids at theme parks" it was just a completely difference experience, one that I haven't had yet! But yes I was exhausted, and if I remember correctly you feel asleep before me that night! Love ya, can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete