About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Ava Elizabeth Jay

Yesterday, Sunday June 19Th (Fathers Day) at 5:33am Ava Elizabeth Jay was born! She was 7 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long! My friend Anna had an extremely fast labor and an even faster delivery! She was one lucky momma! Anna kept everyone laughing through the whole process. I'm still laughing about some of the things that came out of her mouth! I felt so honored to have been part of this experience. Thank you Anna and Dustin for including me, and congratulations on your amazing daughter. I can't wait to watch this beautiful little girl grow up (but not to quickly :-) ).





Here's to happy and healthy babies! Go hug and/or kiss yours or any one you can get your hands on!

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment