About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby #3: It's a Boy!

Yep, that's right. We are soon going to have yet another Walling boy in the family. This morning was my 20 week ultrasound and i was able to get a few pictures to take home. The ultrasound tech says he's going to be a big boy! In my 1st ultrasound, he was measuring 5 days ahead of my due date and now he is measuring 9 days ahead. He had a strong heartbeat of 147 bpm. He is already up to 14 ounces and has long, wide, square feet like his big brothers. The tech "didn't" do a 3D ultrasound (if anyone asks) and we were able to get a little profile pic of baby #3. It looks a little creepy, but i can already tell he has the same forehead (or should i say five head) as Ethan! Ha Ha Ha! I'm excited to see what he will look like a few months after he is born. Preston has Price's dark complexion, dark hair, an oval head and my dark eyes and Ethan has my pasty white skin, the Barrett blue eyes, a very round head and I'm still not sure where that platinum blond hair came from. So, it should be interesting to see if baby #3 "matches" one of his brothers, or is a combination all his own! Preston had told my mom "If baby is a sister, I'll keep her, but if baby is a boy, Ethan can have him. I already have a baby brother and I don't want another one." I'm interested to see how he reacts tonight when i tell him the news?!?

F.Y.I: I still do not have a working scanner, so these are pictures of pictures and really blurry. I appoligize...
Here are babies feet...

Here is his face, he was face down most of the time, so it isn't a great shot..

The 3D of his profile, yes it is kind of creepy...

Another 3D profile...

The side profile. See his spine, stomach, head and even a little ear!



Now...let me address a few of the questions i have already been asked about 100 times:
1.) "Are you disappointed it's not a girl?"
I was a little disappointed at first, but the more i think about it, the more excited i become. It is going to be hilarious to see them grow up together and rough house and bond with their daddy. PLUS, we're going to save a TON of money now that i don't need to redecorate the nursery, buy a new wardrobe, and stock up on bows, headbands and everything pink!

2.) "Are you going to try again for a girl?"
I would love to have a daughter someday and have always wanted to have a lot of kids, but i don't know what life is going to be like with 3 yet. I know parenting is expensive, and hectic and can suck the energy out of you...so I'm not ruling it out but not giving it a 100% yes yet. Plus, there is NO WAY I'm going to bring up the idea of a fourth to Price anytime soon. I think he would run screaming or have a heart attack!

3.) "Do you have a name picked out?"
Nope, we sure don't! I like Charles as a middle name. The boys both have family middle names and I'd like to stick to the tradition, but as far as 1st names go...i have no clue! I feel like in the past i was pretty pushy with my name choice, so this time i plan to sit back and allow Price the majority say in the name picking process. However, I'm happy to take any suggestions!...Sorry Karlene, i don't think Karl Ene Walling is going to make the cut though :-)

T.T.F.N.
Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment