About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby #3: 24 weeks

I am now 6 months along in this pregnancy! I can't make up my mind as to whether it is going by quickly or slowly? When I think that it has already been 6 months since I got pregnant, the time seems to have flown by, but when i think about the fact that I still have 4 more months to go, it seems to be dragging. I really don't mind being pregnant so I'm fine with it either way. The last month has not only been super busy and filled with lots of traveling, but the boys have been sick and we have had a few really hot weeks in San Diego which has made things that much more tiring. Because of all the travel and events, I haven't been very good about my eating or exercising and have put on a whopping 6 lbs in 4 weeks! YIKES! I don't think my midwife was very happy with me last week. I'm starting to get a little frustrated because i feel like I'm working so much harder to stay healthy this time than I did with Ethan, but i have not seen any difference. I have acquired a few new lovely additions to my body: a double chin, twice the butt i used to have (it's not hott like Kim Kardashians), arm wings (ladies you know what I'm talking about) and super swollen hands and feet. The positive is that my skin has FINALLY cleared up! I was able to go a whole week with nothing more than some baby powder, blush and mascara on my face and babies didn't scream and people didn't point and run the opposite direction! That's progress!! :)I think that i just have to own up to the fact that I'm never going to be one of those cute little pregnant woman. You know the type who only gain 10 pounds in the belly and 8 of it is baby and the rest is water and then they walk out of the hospital in regular clothes! NOPE, Not I! I'll look like an ogre for 10 months and then have to literally work my ass off for a year to get in one size larger than my regular clothes. Oh well. Its all in the name of cute, little Walling babies! For that, it is totally worth sacrificing my body!



Only three more days and the family and I are headed to Santa Cruz for my sister Karlene's wedding. Price is flying in for the weekend (or 1 day of it at least) and the whole rest of the Barrett brood will be there. It should be a blast! I'll keep you all posted on the festivities and I'll be sure to include a ton of pictures! OH, and it will be Ethan's 2ND birthday on Friday! AHHH how time has flown!

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment