About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Green smoothies

While in S.L.O. During the Christmas week Price and I were spoiled with endless delicious meals. Amongst the deliciousness was what I like to call"The Green Smoothie". Both of Prices sisters eat extremely healthy and in an effort to live a better 2012, I'm going to use them as motivators. Melanie is the worlds beat salad maker. I've made several attempts to recreate her master pieces, but to no avail. Soon, I will create a salad that I never want to stop eating!! Until that day comes, I can continue to enjoy the smoothie Maegan introduced to us. I have no idea the measurements of the ingredients but I just threw everything in and blended it up and it was great!! Here's what's in it:
A banana
Strawberries
Blueberries
Collars greens
Raw almonds
Strawberry Kefir
Liquid flaxseed oil
Ice
Water
Blend and enjoy an extremely filling, delicious and nutritious meal!! Oh and the next part... The kids love it too!!!

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment