About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bodega Bay Wedding

My cousin Patrick and his wife Heather were married in Bodega Bay a few weeks back (this is getting out really late, sorry). My sister Karlene, her fiance Richard, my little brother Martin and I all made the trip up to help them celebrate their special day...Here is us all ready to go out to the beach for the ceremony...

Our Uncle Tom married the happy couple, and he did a wonderful job btw...we heard him all the way in the back over the ocean and wind, with no mic...the Barrett voice can travel, im proof to that :) haha...

The best man was Pats brother, our cousin and my fellow san diegan, Andrew, and the maid of honor was our cousin Erin.

Heathers son Clay and Erins daughter Eva...so cute!

It rained all day but cleared up just enough for a B-E-A-Utiful ceremony on the beach...

YAY!! Husband and Wife!



My brother Martin and our cousin Charlie

Siblings!!...

Karlene, Martin and our beautiful cousin Megan...

More cousin love...this isnt even a small percentage of how many of us Barrett offspring there are!

AUNTIES!!

Where the night gets pretty foggy...and shortly before i throw Andrew and myself into a ditch in an effort to keep us from getting run over by an imaginary car! Sorry Andrew! My shoes are still back there somewhere!

OH MAN! GREAT times! I love my family...i can't wait for the next wedding...JULY 2011: Miss Karlene Marie Barrett, YAHOO!

LOTS of LOVE and BUNCHES of HUGS!!
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment