About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby #3:16 Weeks

As of Monday I was 16 weeks pregnant (4 months)!! And let me point out the obvious..the belly has ARRIVED! In four weeks i have grown 2 inches around my waist and 2 inches around my hips. This is probably too much information, but i have also gone from a 34B to a 36C and have a feeling I'm right on the cusp of needing to advance another size! (This, i am very excited about! haha) I have gained an ungodly amount of weight, but I'll blame Florida for that. Only once did we eat a meal that was not fried, slathered in butter, or covered in cheese. As much as I love food with all those aspects, I do occasionally need some greens in my diet. I honestly don't think Florida believes in fresh food. For example, we asked for a side of fruit at breakfast one day and you'd swear we were asking for caviar or top shelf champagne. ALSO, on an exciting note...i have finally started to feel the little movements of the baby! Nothing too strong but i am definitely able to tell the difference between (excuse me) gas bubbles and fluttering movements! I'm excited for whats to come in the next month...stronger kicks, and in a little less that 4 weeks, i have another ultrasound and I'll get to find out the gender! YAY! I'm extremely anxious but can't stomach the idea of spending $100 to get the 3D ultrasound now.



Four more weeks for the next baby bump/gender update! Have a great day!

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee

1 comment: