About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A New Addition

Yes, it is just as it sounds. We are adding a 5th addition to the Walling clan. I am a little over 13 weeks pregnant with baby number 3! As of now my due day is said to be November 14th. At my last doctor appointment, the baby was measuring about 5 days larger than my predicted date, but i was told unless he/she is 6 days larger, they will not change the date.

Unfortunately, my printer/scanner is broken so I had to take a picture of my ultrasound picture and load it. It is a little blurry, but you get the idea:


My 1st pregnancy with Preston, I saw a military midwife instead of a traditional OB/GYN, and i L-O-V-E-D the experience! I used the military hospital for delivery and everything was wonderful! I don't know why i chose to go the civilian way with Ethan, but it was NOT as wonderful!! I understand that everyone has a different pregnancy and a different experience with their Doctors, but Ive chosen to kick the OB/GYN this round and go back to the midwife. I was a little bummed that my original midwife, Christine, was only working part time now and was unable to add me to her work load, but so far, I REALLY like the woman who is helping me! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my experience with baby number 3 is a great and easy as it was the 1st time!

Here is the 1st belly picture I've taken. Me at 12 weeks. I've kept track of my weight,waist, and hip measurements with each pregnancy and while i am not nearly as light as i was the 1st time or as heavy as i was the second time, this belly is much larger! I have a feeling ill be one of those woman whose babies gets larger each time.


So, in an effort to avoid being 200 lbs in this pregnancy, I'm asking for all of you're help...please feel free to harass me to go to the gym EVERYDAY and please feel free to smack any chocolate, fried foods, anything sugar coated or over processed out of my hands! Thank you in advance! :-)

More updates on the baby/belly to come soon!

Lots of Loves, and Bunches of Hugs
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment