About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nora Grace Brown

Today at 1:45 pm (eastern time) Nora Grace Brown made her entrance into the world! Nora is the second daughter for my sister Ashlee and brother in law Jeff (and my second niece). Nora decided to come a little early, she wasn't due until June 7Th. She also was very impatient, unlike her big sister Sydney who my sister was in labor with for about 2 days. I got the text from Ashlee at about 9am (again, eastern time) this morning saying she was in labor and was expecting it to be a long wait. Within hours (about 4 1/2)she was here! I was amazed. When Ashlee was in labor with Sydney, i remember feeling like it was taking days for her to be born. Not this time. Little Nora Grace Brown was 6 pounds 4 ounces and 19.75 inches long. Unfortunately, i don't have any pictures to post yet, but hopefully soon! I won't get to meet her until the beginning of July and i am sure i will take a million pictures at that point. I was beyond anxious all day and now that she is here I'm just sad i have to wait so long to meet her! :-( Oh, well.
Congratulations to Ashlee, Jeff and the new big sister Sydney Lyn. I love you all!



XOXO Aunt "B"

1 comment: