About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby #3: 32 Weeks

It's hard to believe that in as little as 8 short weeks, The Wallings will be a family of 5 (4 of which will be men/boys!). I am now really starting to feel the toll of this pregnancy. My body feels really heavy all the time and baby boy NEVER stops moving. I had to stop exercising about 3 weeks ago because I was having a lot of braxton hicks contractions and I was starting to get a little nervous about it. Not to mention, I told my sister Ashlee about this and she gave me the 3rd degree and then called in the big guns, a.k.a. Dad, to "remind" me of how important rest is. I listened and have been laying low on the weekends and have just been walking a little on my lunch breaks. I feel that the lack of exercise is both positive and negative. Positive being: not as many contractions and less pain in my lower back/sciatic nerve... Negative being: I gained 5.2 lbs in 4 weeks (and 2 whole inches around my waist), I am more stiff/sore for the few minutes after i get up from sitting or laying down for significant periods of time, and I'm not sleeping as well as I had been while i was working out. I'm thinking that next week I'm going to ease back into it and start with light weights and more walking or i may get back on the elliptical. I feel really jiggly and need to try to keep a handle on any smidgen of firmness left on this body. I'm dreading the losing weight process and am hoping to make it as easy as possible on myself as i can.



Last weekend my Mom and I put the mural up in the nursery and there are just a few details left to take care of and it will be all set for the little mans arrival. My mom is planning on painting a few little critters on the walls, we need to lock down a name and get it put up, I need to have the ceiling fan installed and I'm still debating if i want a rug in there or not. As soon as it is done, I'll be posting pictures (hopefully it will be soon). I haven't seen my midwife in over a month but am going in tomorrow. I'm trying to prepare myself for being told YET AGAIN that i have gained too much weight. I don't know if they realize that they re always telling me the same thing, but there is not exactly much i can do about it. I can work out really hard, but i don't think that would be safe and i could starve myself but i don't think that would be healthy...so basically the midwife need to come to the same conclusion i have come to...I'm just going to be the type of woman who gets huge during my pregnancies and will have to work BEYOND hard to get back into shape. I wish i had the nerve to just come out and say this to them when I'm being lectured, but i don't, so i just take it and then feel bad for a day or two until I'm over it! Oh well...

The hubby is still in town and we're off to Sacramento on Friday for a wedding, to visit my sister and brother in law and have some alone time before Price heads back to Florida. We won't get to see him again until mid December :(
Have a great day everyone!

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment