About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hair Day

First off, get ready to see a BUNCH of photos of yours truly. Second, I have been extremely negligent of my hair. May was the last time i did ANYTHING to it. Seriously...ANYTHING! This means no cuts, trims, root lifts, colors, or highlighting. All I've done is dry, and fry, straighten and curl. The hubby is coming at the end of the week and i took this as an opportunity to finally get my butt into a salon and have a little something done. Part of me would L-O-V-E to have my hair cut/colored like this...


Yes, that is Chelsea Kane from the Disney channel and last season of Dancing With the Stars. I'll admit it, I'm kind of obsessed with her hair and have about 20 pictures saved on my desktop at work. I'm thinking after baby boy is born and i drop at least 40 pounds, i may just make the jump into the short, blond bob. I don't feel like i can pull this off feeling as chunky as i do and with my face as round as it is. Price has his heart set on a cruise around march, so I'm going to try really hard to drop the pounds before then and maybe get a new cut for the new body :). So, as for the above hair cut...to be continued.

Here are a few before pics from this morning before i went to the salon. My hair was just too long, not holding any curl, getting really thin and stringy, and i had dark brown roots about 3 inches long! YIKES!




And here I am after about a foot was chopped off!! AHHH!!... I told the woman to take a lot off on the length, add a bunch of layers, and lighten up the color. It feels way healthier and lighter but I'm still not sold on the cut. I feel like there is just not a drastic enough difference in the layers and it looks a little choppy, like she just grabbed my pony tail and hacked away. To me, i think it looks a little too juvenile or maybe a little too mommy-ish. Oh well, I'll like it eventually and I'll see what i can do with it. I sure hope I'm able to get some volume in there and maybe get it to hold a curl :(




Hopefully Price will like it and i won't regret cutting off so much of my long, flowing locks! :) AND...I swear i will not wait another 5 months until the next trip to the salon!

Have a beautiful day!

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment