About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Baby #3: 36 weeks!

I'm in the final stretch! Baby Walling man #3 could be here any day now! I for some reason have been nervous this entire pregnancy that he was going to be born premature, but now that I'm in the 36Th week, I no longer have to be concerned. I am officially very uncomfortable! I do have good hours, but most of the time i feel like this kid is trying to push his way out. My hips and back have started to get really sore and sleeping is no longer all that great. It's a big process to try to role over at night. I'm a belly sleeper and cannot wait for the day after he arrives to be sleeping back in that position again! I am, to say the least, OVER sleeping on my sides! The good news is that in the past 4 weeks, i have only gained 2.3 pounds! If i can manage the same amount of gain in the next 4 weeks, i won't reach 180 pounds! It may seem ridiculous that I'm excited about this, but on the delivery day with Ethan, I was just under 200 pounds! This means I may have 20 pounds less to lose! My fingers are crossed. I'm still going to the gym 4 days a week but have dropped my routine down to light arm weights and walking 1-3 miles a day. It's not much but i think it may be helping out. Here is what this giant belly is looking like now. My supervisor called it a torpedo belly!

The boys were so cute! I asked if they would take a picture with me and they ran to the couch before I even told them where to go! I love this picture. They look so happy for 6:45 am! Preston is going to be, yet again, a fantastic big brother! He knows exactly how many more weeks are left until baby brother come and tells everyone! The other night i was laying on the couch and the baby had the hiccups. Preston has never felt him move, so i put his hand on my tummy. Preston starting laughing and jumping up and down and poking my stomach. I think that baby liked it because he started going crazy, which just made Preston more excited! So this went on for about 15 minutes. It was really cute! Also, while we were at the commissary last weeks, I bought a bottle of water and Gatorade. Preston asked why I wasn't drinking it now. I explained that it was to take to the hospital when baby brother was coming. During the week, I laid everything out on my bed and started putting my hospital bag together in case this little guy makes an early break. Preston saw the bottles in the bag and started jumping up and down and screaming "baby brothers coming now, baby brothers coming now!!" Needless to say he was a little disappointed to hear i was just getting things ready and he would still have to wait a while. I don't really think Ethan gets any of it, I just hope it's not a terrible shock for him when he is no longer the baby :(

So now I have 2 weeks left of work and 1 1/2 weeks left alone in S.D. My mom will be back in the country around the 25Th. I'm hoping that he can wait until after that so I'll have some help with the boys while I'm at the hospital. Everything is ready though. The rooms are ready, my hospital records are in the car, so is my hospital bag AND all 3 car seats are loaded in the back. YES, there are 3 car seats in the back of my Nissan Sentra!! I can't believe they fit, but thank god they did because I am not in a position to get a new car right now!

Hopefully the next time I make a baby post it will be to announce the arrival of our newest little man!

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs!
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment