About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fresno with Papa Barrett

"How much longer to Uncle Martin's and Papa's?" and "Are we there yet?" is all we heard for the almost 6 hour drive to Fresno this week. Once we finally arrived, not only were the boys ecstatic, but they turned Into crazy, endless balls of destructive energy. Preston harassed my brother to play video games with him and wrestle, Ethan searched through every closet and cupboard and whined for Mickey Mouse, and Maverick cooed away with my Dad ( this was the 1st time my dad has met Maverick ). Price and I ate about 3 pounds of See's candy each and totally strayed away from our diets that we swore we would stick to while on vacation. At least Price got up and went to the gym every day, I... Not so much :( I'm pretty horrified to step on the scale when we get home. Oh, and Preston got a chance to play with his cousins for a while (although all he could focus on was their Nintendo DS). It was great to get to see the two of them, but it's kind of hard knowing we're not going to get to spend Christmas together this year. My sisters are spending the holiday with their in laws and the boys and I are headed to San Luis Obispo to see Prices other sisters and their family's. Christmas 2012 will be a Barrett family reunion!!

One day until Christmas and Preston is very concerned about whether he is on the "naughty list" or not...can u tell he's been threatened with a present-less holiday once or twice? ;)

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment