About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Like a princess

As if having Price back home after such a long time wasnt enough of a gift, my amazing husband has SPOILED me this week. I know bragging is immature and that it's not courteous, but after the week I've had, I feel a little bragging is called for. First, I came home from the gym the other night to a beautiful watch and 2 boxes of chocolate on our bed.

And then today he told me to be ready to leave the house by 10 am but didn't give any further details as to what our day looked like. He drove me to a part of town I had never been to before, pulled up to a day spa, and said "have a great day of relaxation!" I couldn't believe it! I just spent the last 6 hours (kid-less) getting a massage, facial, mani, pedi, make up and my hair done... Plus I enjoyed a delicious meal in the middle of it all! It was amazing and exactly what he had planned it to be - RELAXING! I had to have 2 cups of coffee afterward to wake up because i was drifting off just sitting around. It's amazing how doing nothing can be so tiring! I feel so lucky to have married such a great man!


Happy Holidays!

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment