About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

North Fork with the Wallings

With the exception of my dad and brother, the majority of my family has moved out of the Fresno/Oakhurst area, but Prices family is still in North Fork. On the drive to North Fork Walling's house, I kept thinking how much I miss this area. The openness, views, crisp/cool air, wild life, lack of traffic and peace and quiet. Not to mention the feeling of "coming home" and familiar faces. It has been a long time since we've been to visit Prices family, and it was great to catch up and for everyone to meet our newest addition. The boys loved running around the property, seeing their Uncle Moody's horse, playing in the dirt, watching their daddy climb trees, and playing frisbee with Nanna and Aunt Jesse. I was so impressed with how well behaved they were and loved that they stayed busy all day and never seemed to mind the lack of TV. I loved growing up in the mountains and loved watching them enjoy it as much as I remember enjoying it. Hopefully some day we'll head out of the hustle and bustle of the city and back to the calmness of the mountains... Until then, We'll just need to make it a point to visit his family more often and soak up the atmosphere!

Only a few more days until Christmas!

Lots of love and bunches of hugs!
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment