About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beach day

It's the first weekend of march and the last day of my maternity leave and San Diego decided to spoil us with an 82 degree day! We loaded the kids and dog up and headed to IB. It was Maverick and Lucy's first time to the beach. Unfortunately we didn't go to Dog Beach so we couldn't let her off the leash for very long and I think she was pretty sad about it. Lucy LOVES the sand and the water and everything about being there. If next weekend is this nice, we will have to go to Dog beach to let her run around. Maverick didn't seem to be the biggest fan of this outing. I'm assuming it may have something to do with the fact that he pooped all over himself about 30 minutes after we arrived and while I was changing him he got covered in sand. I don't like when i have tons of sand under my clothes either. Ethan and Preston have really grown to love the beach. The last time we went out, Preston screamed when he got wet and Ethan started crying the minute we stepped foot on the sand and cried so hard for so long that he passed out for over an hour on the towel. This time they were so excited to be there that they were running all over the place, climbing the rocks, running into the water and digging in the sand like crazy. It made me happy to see them enjoying it so much. Now that they are getting more comfortable around the water I need to get them in swim lessons!
Oh, and I can't NOT mention Prices favorite part of the day.... Massive hamburgers, waffle cut fries and a 32 oz beer from the pier restaurant! (He hates when I take food pics so one is not included.) It has been about 2 years if not longer since he has eaten there and as soon as a trip to IB was mentioned, that was the 1st thing that came to him mind ;)
I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend to! Tomorrow I'm back to work and sure to cry at least a few times! :( I'm going to miss the boys so much and I'm nervous I'm not going to remember anything! I'll just have to cross my fingers and see how it goes!
Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan lee

2 comments:

  1. Oh MAN we need to get our butts down to San Diego! I'm dying to hit the beach, the breweries, and I will happily join Price for that burger and waffle cut fries combo - LOVE IB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I predict this summer will be a HOT one, so get down here and beach it up with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete