About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rollie Pollie

Thats right! Our little pollie is a rollie!! Maverick waited until the week I went back to work to start rolling over and I missed it! :( Luckly Price happened to have the day off and caught it on film. Mav is going to be 4 months old in a few days and I cannot believe how fast time is going by! I think the best part of this video is Prices commentary. He was so excited to see one of the kids "firsts" before me. Even though it made me sad that i missed it, i'm glad that he was there to experience it. Enjoy!!

Lots of Love and Bunches of hugs

XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment