About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Breakfast tacos

Left overs can make a darn good breakfast! This is what I did with ours the other morning. I chopped up our BBQ chicken, some tomatoes, bacon, cilantro, green onion and avocado, scrambled some eggs and mixed it all together. I piled everything into a corn tortilla I toasted on the burner and topped with Frank's Red Hot (because i put that s**t on everything ;) ) and extra sharp cheddar cheese AND ta-da!!! An excellent breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment