About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Pinterest

Pinterest is my new obsession! I have been on it twice and spent, no joke, about 4 hours browsing all the amazing things other people have "pinned". I made these Rolo brownies the other night and they were AMAZING! I didn't follow the recipe but I'm assuming it was more or less the same thing. I let The boys whipped up brownie mix, put it into a mini muffin pan, then they stuck Rolo's in the center, and baked for 25 mins. Once cooled we poured chocolate glaze over the top then drizzled with Carmel sauce. I highly recommend giving these a shot. I have about 40 desserts I want to try but I'm going to have to have strong will power because I'm starting back at work Monday and am going to try to go back on a struck diet and hit the gym again. But maybe every now and then I can splurge and try a new recipe. But back to Pinterest.... Get on there, search, save and enjoy! I have endless clothing ideas, meal ideas, desserts, house decor ideas and now I'm going to hop on the motivational workouts. My sister and BFF have been trying to get me to check it out for months and have been telling me I'd love it but I just never got around to it. Now that I am on it, I'm hooked! I

No comments:

Post a Comment