About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Baby #3: 40 weeks

40 weeks...I'm there! This baby is done cooking! Depending on the due date you choose to look at, I'm either WAY late, exactly done or still have 3 days to go. When i first found out i was pregnant, i looked up my due date with the conception date and it said November 14Th. That is the date I've been using all along to determine how far into the pregnancy i am. By that date i am technically DONE! The midwifes 1st due date she gave me was November 17Th (3 days away) by using the 1st day of my last period. When i had my first ultrasound, the babies measurements gave a due date of November 12Th and then when i had my second ultrasound, the baby measured at November 8Th.

For being 10 months pregnant, i feel pretty good. I get tired out really easy, and my feet always hurt and are swelling a lot. I'm just now to the point where I'm having a hard time sleeping. I saw my midwife a few days ago and was told i was 4cm dilated and that I would have the baby any day. I was told the same thing with both Preston and Ethan and neither of them came before my due dates without being induced. I really don't want to be induced this pregnancy but am nervous that if i go too long, he may be too big for me to have naturally. The midwife said it was a ten day waiting period to schedule an induction so at my last appointment, i booked an appointment just in case he doesn't arrive. So as of now, if little man continues to be stubborn, his birthday will be either November 20Th or November 21st! Both days my sisters will be here, so I'm kind of excited about that! I've been a lot lazier with my postings, but I promise to update when he's born!

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment