About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby #3: 28 weeks

Seven months already?!?! I can't believe it! That means I have 28 weeks down and 12 more to go. This week is the glucose test for diabetes. I have never had an issue with it before but there's always a 1st for everything...I'll keep you all posted. Please cross you fingers for good results, because anyone who knows me, knows that giving up sugar is like asking me to cut off multiple limbs...I LOVE the stuff, it's part of who I am! I know that's really sad, but i swear, growing up in a Barrett house hold, i must have 50% high fructose corn syrup flowing through my veins.
Any who, it's been 3 weeks since I've done any traveling (that's the longest run this entire pregnancy) and after resting the entire 1st week back from my sisters wedding and suffering from one of the worst flu's EVER the second week, I was finally able to get back on track last week. I worked out every day and stayed really on top of what i ate. I'm hoping to be just as good this week (and the next 12). In the past month I have only gained 3.8 pounds, 1/2 inch around my belly and 0 inches around my hips! THANK GOD!!! I was starting to worry that if my hips kept growing at the rate they were, I'd never fit into a regular pair of jeans again!! I finally ordered some new maternity clothes. I've been trying to make due by safety pinning my normal clothes and taking little breaths! The majority of the clothes from the past pregnancies are covered in paint, and i just couldn't be uncomfortable much longer... get ready for a mini modeling show soon! :) haha

ALSO...Ethan spent his 1st night in his "big boy" bed last night. Ethan and Preston are getting moved in together to make room for #3. I was a little worried that the transition wasn't going to go very smooth, but I could not have asked for better. I simply asked him if he wanted to sleep in the big bed, he said "Yes" and walked in, climbed up, and said good night! I was laughing in amazement! He's still in there now! All, I have left to do is lose the diapers and try to pry the pacifier away from him a second time and he's good to go! I have a feeling the next two steps won't be quite so easy :(


Well everyone, I'm off to work, have a fantastic day!!

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs,
XOXO Brogan Lee

1 comment: