About Me

My photo
Back to the beginning: Price and I met at YHS my freshman (his sophmore) year and dated for the next three years. After Price graduated, he joined the military and was stationed in Beautiful San Diego. Shortly after I graduated, we were married and had our 1st little man on the way: Preston Barrett Walling, born 2/2/07. We bought our 1st home in May 2009 and Little man #2, Ethan Jefferson Walling, followed on 7/29/09. As if life wasn't already crazy enough after that, we welcomed baby boy #3, Maverick Charles Walling on 11/20/2011 and our first girl (and Dog) Lucy in January 2012. We're still in San Diego, living one adventure after another!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Roommates

The arrival of baby brother #3 is quickly approaching (11 weeks or less!!), and unfortunately Ethan is getting the boot from the nursery and will be bunking with Preston. I decided to make the move sooner rather than later so there are not too many changes all at once. Here are a few pics of the transformation from "just Preston's" room to "Preston and Ethan's" room. This is the way the room's corner looked on the day we bought it...Phase 1:


Then what it looked like when Preston had the room all to himself...Phase 2:


And, now what it looks like with Ethan's bed and name added in. There is also a dresser my mom found at a local consignment store for a steal!...Phase 3:


This is the opposite corner/center of the room when we moved in...Phase 1:


And when P2 was solo, it looked like this...Phase 2:


I was really nervous that adding another bed in there would make an already small room SUPER crammed, but i don't think it made much of a difference at all! I'm still not too sure about something in there. I'm not sure if its the curtains, or the pillows...but it just seems like a little too much pattern for me. Oh, well. I'll figure it out soon...Phase 3:


Preston's little bed... Phase 2 (phase 1 does not exist apparently):


Not much has changed in this little corner. Preston still has his bed, and super hero's and his stuffed animals. I guess it's best if something stay the same :)... Phase 3:


Ethan has adjusted really well to sleeping in this room. Nap time is still taking place in the crib because I also nap at this time and get a little nervous that Ethan will decide to wake up before me and he and Preston will get into all kinds of trouble! Preston (unfortunately) has been sleeping in my room since Price has been gone, so I'm going to try to get him back into his own room next week. Hopefully, that won't throw everything to the wind. Time will tell I guess?

Lots of Love and Bunches of Hugs
XOXO Brogan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment